Review these important items and you will be ready for the new year:
- Refresh your list of available buildings and sites;
- What’s your workforce profile? Study it and share with employers and prospects;
- Who are you? As a community? Prepare a year in review including announcements in economic development, education, the arts and entertainment, community development, and infrastructure;
- Prepare a list of projects for 2014;
- Set benchmarking targets for jobs, site visits, expansions, investments, tax collections, and incentives.
Taking time to review these items will prepare you, your staff, and your board for a successful 2014.